Mum & Career is the top not-for-profit web-portal in the UK for working mothers that shows combining career and children can be done. We inspire, support and inform mums with ambition that want a change. We offer the best first stop when you are a working mother looking for a life style that works for you and your family.
On this web-portal you can:
- Find answers to the most asked questions by working mums in our expert articles, filled with practical information, tools and tips
- Check out how others do it – by reading inspirational real-life stories from women returners, women entrepreneurs and women leaders
- Find where to go for more information via our great selection of links, updated regularly, and only linking to the organisations and websites we really like:
- Find out what’s on for working women in London and Surrey on our events-listing for women
- Find development and training programmes for women, and places to network for women
- tell your friends about us, including your Twitter, Facebook and Linked-In friends
- engage and share your own experiences as a working mum by leaving comments
- write an article for us
- volunteer for us
Let us know what you think
If you like what you see, or would just like to comment, please do. I love your comments, thoughts, worries, questions, opinions and ideas.
Missing anything or have a question?
If you miss something just Ask the Expert. All our experts have experience with working mothers.
Or just please contact me and I am happy to add it for you. Please use the contact form or send an e-mail directly to: email@example.com. I particularly love to do research for you. Just because that’s why I do it: to help you. I can help you best if you let me know what you need. It’s that simple.
PR and advertising
If you offer services directly relevant to professional working mothers, I am happy to link to your site, link to your event or place one of your articles. My only criteria is whether it is of relevance to working mums looking for inspiration, motivation and information. Please use the contact form or send an e-mail directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I do not usually work with link-building companies, writing on behalf of someone else. Although I sometimes do place an article for a company that is looking for links if the content is very relevant and good.
I currently do not offer advertising space, as my audience values that we are an independent and non-commercial place.