Mum & Career is a not-for-profit web-community for working mums that shows combining career and children can be done. We inspire, support and inform mums with ambition that want a change. It is a first stop when you are looking for a life style that works for you and your family.
On this web-community you can:
- Find answers to the most asked questions by working mums – via practical information, tools and tips from working mums and experts in areas such as: flexible working, starting your own business, returning to work, childcare and women leaders
- Check out how others do it – by reading inspirational real-life stories from working mums
- Find where to go for more information – via our great selection of links, updated regularly, and only linking to the organisations and websites we really like
- Find out what’s on for women – on our training pages and events-listing you will find development and training programmes for working mums, women leaders, mums returning to work and mums starting their own business
- Share your experience as a working mum, does it work for you? and what do you love or hate?
- Learn from other working mums and experts
- tell your friends about us, including your Twitter, Facebook and Linked-In friends
- engage and share your own experiences as a working mum by leaving comments or posting in the forum
- write an article for us
- volunteer for us
Share your experience as a working mum
We would like to invite any working mum, yes you too, to share your own experiences. This includes any mum who is thinking about returning to work. We love to hear what you think via the comments-section on a particular article or on the forum.
You can also be more actively involved and write a blog, an article or share with us the websites, books or advice you have found helpful. Please use the contact form or send an e-mail directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know what you think
If you like what you see, or would just like to comment, please do. We love your comments, thoughts, worries, questions, opinions and ideas.
Missing anything or have a question?
If you miss something please contact us and we are happy to add it for you. Please use the contact form or send an e-mail directly to: email@example.com. We particularly love to do research for you. Just because that’s why we do it: to help you. We can help you best if you let us know what you need. It’s that simple.
PR and advertising
We are happy to link to your site or place one of your articles. Our only criteria is whether it is of relevance to working mums, looking for inspiration, knowledge and support. Please use the contact form or send an e-mail directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently do not offer advertising space, as we enjoy being independent and non-commercial, but please contact us if you are interested as we are happy to discuss your ideas further.