Learning, career, networking and diversity events for professional women
Add your event for free, send event-details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 December, Online (at home) - Mini-Coaching: How to dress for success, by 3Plus, 19.00-20.00, FREE
- 5 December, Hertfordshire HP4 – Succeeding as a woman in business, by Momentum, 9.00-16.30, £375
- 6 December, London SE1 – Climb the Stairs to Greatness, by Aspire, 9.00-17.00, £200
- 6 December, Richmond TW9 – Facing your challenges – with Comedian Viv Griskop, by Mumpreneurs Networking Club, 12.00-14.00, £99
- 6 December, London SE1 – Tedx Whitehall Women 2013, by TED, 12.00-19.00, £65
- 17 December, London EC2A – Leaning In on Our Terms (Workshop), by Anna Meller, 9.30-15.00, £47
- 14 January, London WC2 – ‘The Reluctant Networker’ (breakfast seminar with author Neil Munz-Jones, by BLT, 8.30-9.30, FREE
- 14 January, London SE1 – Through the Glass Window – Training For Senior Women, by Financial Skills Partnership, 3 month programme, 1st of 5 days, 9.30-16.30, prices from £2,200
- 18 January, London EC1A – PROJECT YOU – Your 2014 Career and Life MOT, by WATC, 9.30-11.00, prices from £249
- 21 January, London EC2V – Citymothers Speaker Series: Baroness Helena Kennedy QC, by WATC, 12.30-14.00, FREE, Registration Required
- Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th, London EC1A – The Aspire 2014 ‘Reimagine Leadership’ Seminar, by Aspire, 8.00-18.30, from £595
- 11 February, Suffolk IP8 – Increase your impact: Making your mark as a successful, authentic woman in the workplace, by Her Invitation, 9.30-16.00, £99
- 21-22 February, London E16 - The Work & Family Show, by My Family Care, day 1: 9.30-17.00, day 2: 10.00-17.00, prices from £9.60 (see website)
- 25 February, London E14 – Increase your power and influence at work: Opportunities for working women, by Her Invitation, 9.00-16.00, £125
- Every Wednesday, webinar - The Assertive Female Leader, by Tracey Carr of Eve-olution 12.30, FREE
- Last Thursday of the month – Monthly Mentoring Sessions for Not-for-Profits, at UCL, 18.00, FREE
- Webinars, pre-recorded, by Female Breadwinners for senior level working women – titles include: Demonstrating ambition and credibility in the workplace as a female breadwinner, Parenting skills for busy working mothers of teens and tweens, Strategic Risk Taking – The risks that will help you build the career you want. £29,- per Webinar
- Across the UK or On line – Get mentoring course for entrepreneurs to become a mentor, led by the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI), launched in the summer of 2012 by the British Bankers Association (BBA), Free
- FindNetworkingEvents.com - networking events by week and local area
- The British Library - events and workshops for small businesses every month in topics such as marketing, blogging, social media, business websites, IP and Trademarks, funding and business finance. They also offer business clinics and product development clinics.
- WeAreTheCity calendar - networking, social, leadership, career or diversity events for Women in the City
Womans Work Notebooks – Monthly Newsletter with events per region, including business start-up, holistic, arts&crafts, professional education and networking events. The Notebooks are for Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.