Learning, career, networking and diversity events for professional women
Add your event for free, send event-details to: email@example.com.
- 29 May, London, WC2H 9ND – TEDX Whitehall Women, by TEDX, 9.00-17.00, from £2.75
- 1 June, London, EC4A 4AD – People Like Me – A Revolutionary Approach to Attracting Girls into STEM, by TechUK with Prof A. McDonald, 17.00-18.00, FREE for members of TechUK, but non-members can apply
- June, London, NW1 2DB – Small Biz Saturday Application Launch – Apply here to be chosen for Small Biz Saturday, by British Library IP Centre, 18.00-20.00, FREE, registration required
- 3 June, London, SW1X 7RJ – Women Innovators and Disruptors – How to be Revolutionary, by The Telegraph Womer Women and The Womens Chapter and Harvey Nicholls, 18.00-21.00, £34.-, open to non-members, in aid of the GREAT initiative charity,
- 3 June, London, NW1 2DB – Business Advice Clinic, by London Business Support Service, book between 10,00-17.00, £15
- 3 June, London, N1 6AH, Success on Your Terms, Personal Development by David McQueen, 18.30-20.30, £27,-
- 5-7 June, London, SW7 4LH – The One Woman Conference, by One of Many™, from 12.00 (on the 5th), £97
- 9, 16 and 30 June, Step Up and Stand Out for Women Leaders, by Cath Daley
- 11 June, London, SW7 4LH – ‘Make Your Own Luck!’ Conference, Voice At The Table Ltd, 9.00-17.00, £283 ONLY if you use the Mum&Career link above (usually £314,-)
- 16 June, online – Marketing Master Class, by GROW and British Library and IP Centre, £48 (usually £98 – use discount code “onlinemarketing” when booking for your £50 saving).
- 23 June, London, SW1H 9JJ – Engineering Women, Are they Returning to Work? by Women’s Engineering Society, 9.00-17.30, £50 for member, £90 for non-members
- 23 June, NW1 2DB – Introducing Social Media for Small Business, British Library and IP Centre, 14.00-17.00, Free, registration required
- 25 June, London, W1G 6QB – The Joy of Public Speaking, Media Skills for Women, 9.30-17.00, from £330
- 25 June, NW1 2DB – How to Generate PR for your Business with a Limited Budget, with Jessica Huie at British Library and IP Centre, 10.00-13.00, £30,-
- 7 July, Central London – Next steps for flexible working, workplace design and remote work access, by Westminster Employment Forum, 8.30-13.00, £210 plus VAT
- 7 July, Central London – Aspire Circles Event/Networking – , by Aspire Circles, 17.30-20.00, £25
- Video Programme/Course – Happenista Clarity – virtual training programme, by The Happenista Project, £47.00/month for a 12 months programme
- Every Wednesday, webinar – The Assertive Female Leader, by Tracey Carr of Eve-olution 12.30, FREE
- Last Thursday of the month – Monthly Mentoring Sessions for Not-for-Profits, at UCL, 18.00, FREE
- Webinars, pre-recorded, by Female Breadwinners for senior level working women – titles include: Demonstrating ambition and credibility in the workplace as a female breadwinner, Parenting skills for busy working mothers of teens and tweens, Strategic Risk Taking – The risks that will help you build the career you want. £29,- per Webinar
- Across the UK or On line – Get mentoring course for entrepreneurs to become a mentor, led by the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI), launched in the summer of 2012 by the British Bankers Association (BBA), Free
- On line Group Programme – Create the Expatriate Life You Love – for expat partners, by Thrive, £79/month for a 6 months programme
- FindNetworkingEvents.com – networking events by week and local area
- The British Library – events and workshops for small businesses every month in topics such as marketing, blogging, social media, business websites, IP and Trademarks, funding and business finance. They also offer business clinics and product development clinics.
- WeAreTheCity calendar – networking, social, leadership, career or diversity events for Women in the City
- Business Advice Clinics – One hour advice from business experts on your idea, business growth, when you have plateaued or a specific issue. Regular dates.