Learning, career, networking and diversity events for professional women
Add your event for free, send event-details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 February, London W1J – Seminar: Create your elevator pitch, by Citymothers & Cityfathers, 12.00-13.30, £30 (or FREE for members)
- 4 February, London SE1 – Financial Planning for Women – Launch Event, by Rebecca Robertson – The Female Financial Expert, 18.30-21.30, £3.59
- 24 February, Online Webinar – The Language of Leadership – 2nd of a series of 6 webinars, by Women’s Leadership Coaching, 18.00-19.00, $188 (for 6 webinars and more)
- 2 March, London Mayfair – Make an Impact in Your Career, Gender Balance as a Business Issue – Women in Energy Seminar by Society for Petroleum Engineers, 9.00-17.00, £60
- 5 March, London – Women in the workplace – next steps for policy and best practice, by Westminster Employment Forum, Morning, £210 plus VAT
- Video Programme/Course – Happenista Clarity – virtual training programme, by The Happenista Project, £47.00/month per 12 months
- Every Wednesday, webinar – The Assertive Female Leader, by Tracey Carr of Eve-olution 12.30, FREE
- Last Thursday of the month – Monthly Mentoring Sessions for Not-for-Profits, at UCL, 18.00, FREE
- Webinars, pre-recorded, by Female Breadwinners for senior level working women – titles include: Demonstrating ambition and credibility in the workplace as a female breadwinner, Parenting skills for busy working mothers of teens and tweens, Strategic Risk Taking – The risks that will help you build the career you want. £29,- per Webinar
- Across the UK or On line – Get mentoring course for entrepreneurs to become a mentor, led by the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI), launched in the summer of 2012 by the British Bankers Association (BBA), Free
- FindNetworkingEvents.com – networking events by week and local area
- The British Library – events and workshops for small businesses every month in topics such as marketing, blogging, social media, business websites, IP and Trademarks, funding and business finance. They also offer business clinics and product development clinics.
- WeAreTheCity calendar – networking, social, leadership, career or diversity events for Women in the City
- Business Advice Clinics – One hour advice from business experts on your idea, business growth, when you have plateaued or a specific issue. Regular dates.