Learning, career, networking and diversity events for professional women
Add your event for free, send event-details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 April, London, NW1 2DB – Business Advice Clinic, by London Business Support Service and British Library, book between 10,00-17.00, £15
- 7 April, London, NW1 3AT – How to Present with Style and Confidence – Aspire Circle Networking, 17.30-18.00, £25
- 20 April, London, EC2M 4AA – Seminar: Managing your career during the maternity transition – Citymothers, 12.00-13.30, FREE members, non-members £30
- 24-28 April, Mallorca – Heels on Wheels, networking cycling event for women only, by Doublet for top performing women, £3700
- 6 May, London, NW1 2DB – Business Advice Clinic, by London Business Support Service and British Library, book between 10,00-17.00, £15
- 3 June, London, NW1 2DB – Business Advice Clinic, by London Business Support Service, book between 10,00-17.00, £15
- 7 June, London, W1J 9LM – Mumsnet WorkFest 2014, by Mumsnet, 9.00-17.30, £95
- 7 July, Central London – Next steps for flexible working, workplace design and remote work access, by Westminster Employment Forum, 8.30-13.00, £210 plus VAT
- Video Programme/Course – Happenista Clarity – virtual training programme, by The Happenista Project, £47.00/month for a 12 months programme
- Every Wednesday, webinar – The Assertive Female Leader, by Tracey Carr of Eve-olution 12.30, FREE
- Last Thursday of the month – Monthly Mentoring Sessions for Not-for-Profits, at UCL, 18.00, FREE
- Webinars, pre-recorded, by Female Breadwinners for senior level working women – titles include: Demonstrating ambition and credibility in the workplace as a female breadwinner, Parenting skills for busy working mothers of teens and tweens, Strategic Risk Taking – The risks that will help you build the career you want. £29,- per Webinar
- Across the UK or On line – Get mentoring course for entrepreneurs to become a mentor, led by the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI), launched in the summer of 2012 by the British Bankers Association (BBA), Free
- On line Group Programme – Create the Expatriate Life You Love – for expat partners, by Thrive, £79/month for a 6 months programme
- FindNetworkingEvents.com – networking events by week and local area
- The British Library – events and workshops for small businesses every month in topics such as marketing, blogging, social media, business websites, IP and Trademarks, funding and business finance. They also offer business clinics and product development clinics.
- WeAreTheCity calendar – networking, social, leadership, career or diversity events for Women in the City
- Business Advice Clinics – One hour advice from business experts on your idea, business growth, when you have plateaued or a specific issue. Regular dates.